Friday, March 13, 2020

Still not right even by recent standards.

I switched drugs after two weeks and had fever, nausea, and exhaustion on the new drug.  I went through a period of violent nausea and ended up with floaters only visible in my low light vision.  I finally got some blood work done Wednesday and met a new Dr (8x or 9?) on Thursday.  My blood work was out of whack so we ended up doing more blood work Thursday (9 tests).  The good news is my hemoglobin recovered a whole point, taking me from marginal (Dr considering transfusion) to fine, this over one day.  Other things stayed out of whack so we're repeating in a week.  The rest aren't back yet.

In the meanwhile I still feel out of energy and at time nauseous.  I'll start back on the first drug tomorrow.  I'm tired and cranky, and appreciate being left alone now.  I'm not up for social interaction.  Thanks.