Saturday, June 25, 2022

Go Away

 So I went on a 48 hour pelagic on the MV Fling June 1-3.  I love pelagics but neglected to see that all the cabins were lower deck.  I did something to my hip - reinjuring an old ache that’s been interfering with sleep and walking.  Having to do multiple steep stairways really made me sore   

I definitely caught something from the crowded conditions on the boat.  I made it home and went through a mild cold for a few days.  Then came the wild fluctuations in body temperature aches and shivers.   

There were phone calls that woke me up and phone calls that left me puking for half an hour after.  I have turned my phone off.  I’ve stopped work for now.

So now I still can’t feel my feet which sucks with balance.   I get overheated walking a short distance and puke.  

I talk a little and puke. So mostly my phone is off.