Friday, July 1, 2022

Tweety Bird

So my Drs PA who I call tweety bird called to be sure I had the meds that insurance had declined initially. I take double the authorized dose and that’s a lot.  13k a month.   She says she never saw a message about my being sick and said anything over 100.4 I should go to the ER.   And yes my Dr is on vacation this week.  Argh.  100.4 is what I call afternoon… 

They were supposed to come and replace my door lock today but the person didn’t show up for work.  They trying to find someone else to do it.  I can’t walk the back way out of the property it’s too long a hike so I’m stuck.  The ever helpful receptionist / organizer said maybe she could come do it.  We will see.  

Meanwhile PR came over so I wouldn’t be alone with the handyman and has been going great guns on dozens of things that have been annoying me.  I was able to eat half a milk shake and a part of an egg roll so solid food yay.