Tuesday, December 7, 2021

If I had Twitter

Lots going on.  If I had twitter... I’d have had tweets like … 

That feeling when my oncologists office has the message about “high call volume” but there are 0 callers ahead in the queue, but no one answers …. repeatedly

That feeling when my doctor says "you can call in for a refill" when the last time I called in for a refill three prescriptions were screwed up when I only asked for refills on two....

That feeling when my doctor (who's two and half hours late to the call) says we can skip next months appointment... YAY!  

That feeling when I realize I didn't clarify if he still wanted blood work in a month or not... BOO.  

I got the news that there was no change in the tumors on the latest CT.  Still waiting to have the gene sequencing done on the old biopsy material, which was approved by my insurance company a month ago.  It was probably submitted three months before that... And it may take them three months to send it in.  I better check the expiration date on the permission.