Monday, July 6, 2020

No news is no news (neither good nor bad)

June was busy with a tree rubbing my electric line causing me to be without power overnight.  After far too heavy pruning of trees in June and AEP splicing the line all is good for now.  Still issues with my car and my phone, and I need to schedule my AC guy who wants to check for leaks (and keep me cool).  Anything requiring action is stressful to me.  I can't explain why I'm so anxious about this crap, I just am.

Another month to the next CT to see what's going on with the nodules in my lungs as well as the tumors.  I still feel pretty good though I got seriously overheated walking in the sun yesterday.  I did get the lawn mowed without stopping today, haven't done that in a while.  Usually I take a lawn chair and sit part way through, but I made it all the way for my tiny front lawn.

Almost time for another grocery run.  Overdue for another stab at car issue diagnosis.  And I really should get a new battery in the phone after another day without it charging.  But it's easier to do nothing.  So that's what I do.

Stay tuned, no news is just no news.  COVID is taking off in the LRGV, and I'm not, I'm staying home and wearing my mask.  I get out to nearby nature sites and I should get out to the horses (but it's so hot)…